Sunday, May 20, 2012

Headliner at Paper Players.....WOW!!


For the second week in a row, Anny's fabulous cards have caught my eye! This week, I love how the stamped image is framed by the Adorning Accents embossing folder. The challenge colors are well-balanced, with the Poppy Parade butterflies providing the perfect "pop" of color. And of course, how could I resist her use of pearls! Congratulations, Anny, for being my choice for Headliner this week!


WOW,  I was ecstatic when I read the news on the Paper Players website,
from Ann Schach congratulating me on being chosen as Paper Players Headliner for Challenge #95!!!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ann! I agree with everything that (the other) Ann said - your card is really beautiful! Those colours had me stumped, so I shied away from them, but I love what you made.

    ReplyDelete